Administrator
Administrator

Re: Happy 10th Anniversary TMNers!

Post by Luke »

Everyone likes to point that out.
used2bgeno
MVP
MVP
Status: Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

Post by used2bgeno »

Tito wrote:
EERCrazy wrote:Heard from Tuss a month or so ago. Haven't heard from Brad in quite awhile, Schuyler, USMC (she never did go to the Marines) MarshallSucks, Joke and family, Rail and Val and Family, BigMac, Storm, WVU88... What a crew.. Better days my friends...
Personally, I think Shawn and Jess's generous early TMN tailgates really set the stage for the friendships, civility and basic positive tenor of this site. :cheers:

I only made it to one of these with my family -- they were tiny - right around this time. But I enjoyed every minute of the tailgate with you guys!
used2bgeno
MVP
MVP
Status: Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

Post by used2bgeno »

Thanks again for this site.....PM a paypal link to help with the site!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

used2bgeno wrote:Thanks again for this site.....PM a paypal link to help with the site!
Because we've been willing to do that for the last 10 years. :))

Happy 10th Anniversary you bunch of savages.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Kevin wrote:
used2bgeno wrote:Thanks again for this site.....PM a paypal link to help with the site!
Because we've been willing to do that for the last 10 years. :))

Happy 10th Anniversary you bunch of savages.
Don't be shy there Marco, c'mon, get in the group picture with us...just like the old days! :cheers:
Spoiler:
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ryan »

I didn't notice this thread for three months. I'm super good at moderation.

Luke & I look like a couple of fat babies in that picture. Now one of us looks like a fat man and the other is the handsomest man in Morgantown.
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

Handsy-est***
DT
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DT »

And all those babies and kids are now either about to graduate high school, in college or live on the west coast.
Fuk man where did the time go ladies and gents?!?!
When you lose to Kansas, you lose your job!!!
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

DT wrote: Fuk man where did the time go ladies and gents?!?!
A lot of it pissed away here for sure... :))

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Rail
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Post by Rail »

Rail Here!
"Is nothing Sacred???" EerCrazy 9/12/09
Lee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Lee »

Rail wrote:Rail Here!
:thumbsup: :party: :cheers:
The Old Grad formerly known as wvu1980ae.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

MrsT cleaning out old clothes from her closet. She tried to pitch this relic of hers from the scrapheap of tailgates of yore...until Tito re-purposed it to pull over the back seat of his computer chair at command central.

DISCLAIMER-WARNING: