Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
Aphetto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aphetto »

Any plans to add more games to the arcade section?
Big 12.  Big East.  Same stink, different pile of crap.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

I wish we had a poker game that only members could join in
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Aphetto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aphetto »

spd wrote: I wish we had a poker game that only members could join in
A website currency (fake $$$) would be an interesting twist. 

I'll be in the poor house faster than Lindsay Lohan downs a mixed drink.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Is there anyway to make it so that the "send this topic" function can be sent to more than one recipient at the same time?
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
gratefuleer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by gratefuleer »

spd wrote: I wish we had a poker game that only members could join in
:paranoid: seems fishy... entrapment anyone?  :paranoid:
"Name me someone that's not a parasite and I'll go out and say a prayer for him" -Bob Dylan

"I drink to remember, I smoke to forget. Some things to be proud of, some stuff to regret."
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

liquor in the front, poker in the rear  :paranoid:
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

spd wrote: liquor in the front, poker in the rear  :paranoid:
sp...my friend..you really need to get reassigned out of that middle school resource officer gig..  :(  #-o :D

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Stormineer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormineer »

Marco, picked up the new HTC EVO Android phone yesterday. How's about a TMN Android widget and chat?
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before. (Dwight D Eisenhower)
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

There is both an iPhone App and an Android widget in development.  When the Android widget hits beta you're the beta tester.  :D
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Stormineer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormineer »

Been there done that. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before. (Dwight D Eisenhower)
bigappleersfan
Varsity
Varsity

Post by bigappleersfan »

marcolian wrote: There is both an iPhone App and an Android widget in development.  When the Android widget hits beta you're the beta tester.  :D
WOW!  All of the greatness of TMN AND a mind reader?!?!  How do you do it? :)

I was just going to post a request/suggestion for an iphone app.  I would definitely use it!  Can't wait!
LeT's GoOoOoOo MoUnTaInEeRs!!!

gratefuleer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by gratefuleer »

Tito wrote:
spd wrote: liquor in the front, poker in the rear  :paranoid:
sp...my friend..you really need to get reassigned out of that middle school resource officer gig..  :(  #-o :D
"Name me someone that's not a parasite and I'll go out and say a prayer for him" -Bob Dylan

"I drink to remember, I smoke to forget. Some things to be proud of, some stuff to regret."
Aphetto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aphetto »

Is it possible to have the character limit for a post increased from 20,000?  An extra 5,000 would do me some good.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

Aphetto wrote: Is it possible to have the character limit for a post increased from 20,000?  An extra 5,000 would do me some good.
Done.  Use it for good, never for evil.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
gratefuleer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by gratefuleer »

marcolian wrote:
Aphetto wrote: Is it possible to have the character limit for a post increased from 20,000?  An extra 5,000 would do me some good.
Done.  Use it for good, never for evil.

Can you still keep Oly's character count at 20,000... maybe even lower it a bit!  =))