Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Rules and Regs for TMN
WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Re: Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

Can you change all the arcade games to reflect me as top scorer? Thanks!
WVU Mountaineers: 1922 Football National Champs & 1942 Basketball National Champs. Just as legitimate- never proclaimed; until NOW!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

I'm going to be uninstalling and reinstalling some of the add-on features while I try and track down the performance issues with the site.  If you see something missing please don't panic - I probably just uninstalled it and will have it available again asap.

Thanks for your patience.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

How's the site doing today Nationeers?
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
DAE
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DAE »

Running Android 2.3.4 on my phone now (flashed it today) and I'm currently using the Edge Network.  Don't know if it is your site updates, Gingerbread awesomeness, or both, but the full site is loading like a champ.  100000000X better.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Kicked off frequently when I enter a post Kevin.

Edit: happened just now!  #-o
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

What does it say when it kicks you off Tito?  Are you using the Quick Reply or the regular reply screen?
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

me too. Page can not be displayed. (or w/e it is)
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Kevin wrote: What does it say when it kicks you off Tito?  Are you using the Quick Reply or the regular reply screen?
I almost always usethe regular reply screen.

Then the Internet Explore borken link screen says cannot display web page...

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Thanks guys.  That helps out.  I'll keep working on it.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

I just figured it was me. When I submit a post it would say that more often than not. It would however, submit my post because when I tried to repost it it would say I have already submitted a post. I just hit refresh and it would work for awhile
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Even just signing on TMN kicks me off-line a lot. Always recovers quickly it seems when I re-try...

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I get kicked off when I try to get on the site for the first time.  I don't think it is a problem with the site as much as it is the network.  I've been in discussions all weekend with the hosting company to try and find a solution.
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

Tito wrote:
Kevin wrote: What does it say when it kicks you off Tito?  Are you using the Quick Reply or the regular reply screen?

DAE
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DAE »

Luke wrote:
Tito wrote:

=)) =)) =))
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

So what else do I need it for other than downloading crude pictures off of Google???

DISCLAIMER-WARNING: