Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nick »

Shirts are coming, I've tried to make it a priority but thing have been a little hectic here.  

I'll keep everyone updated as to how things are progressing.  We've discussed lots of different ideas for merch, so as we get time we'll be looking for your input and tossing ideas around to decide what the members will enjoy the most.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

I want one that has Tito's Punch Bowl w/ a picture of BGO stirring it
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
ShartOnPitt
1st String
1st String

Post by ShartOnPitt »

I have seen it in quite a few comments lately and even a few thread titles, so when did the F-Bomb get the clearance to make it past the curse filter? Just wondering. Did I miss something or have I never noticed it's overuse in the past year?
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

Good point SoP.  The curse filter got destroyed when we upgraded the software.  There have been enough small issues to work on so I kept pushing it off.  I'll censor it tonight.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

well fuck
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

Can we bring back "hot topics" on the side board..
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

EERCrazy wrote: Can we bring back "hot topics" on the side board..
Yes.  :D
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

I miss not having the members' home town under their avatar. I also miss not knowing when a PM I've sent has been read.
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

Alright-
MArco- is there any way for you to tell if people have been cheating on the arcade games?
I don't care if people have been but I would just like to know....some of those scores- over and over on multiple games....
i mean- is someone using "cheats" off the internet??????
WVU Mountaineers: 1922 Football National Champs & 1942 Basketball National Champs. Just as legitimate- never proclaimed; until NOW!
Adam
MVP
MVP

Post by Adam »

WVUgirl2003 wrote: Alright-
MArco- is there any way for you to tell if people have been cheating on the arcade games?
I don't care if people have been but I would just like to know....some of those scores- over and over on multiple games....
i mean- is someone using "cheats" off the internet??????
i have top scores on over half of the games,so im sure that you are referring to me. i dont cheat(which is literally impossible)...im just that good! B-)
Last edited by Adam on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Weeping may endure for a night,but joy comes in the morning."(psalms 30:5)

Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

There is one game on the site that I know of where you can cheat.  Otherwise, I think the other scores are legit.
WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

Adub- not gonna' lie, your name did come to mind when i typed that....
Not every day one meets an archade game prodigy!
WVU Mountaineers: 1922 Football National Champs & 1942 Basketball National Champs. Just as legitimate- never proclaimed; until NOW!
Adam
MVP
MVP

Post by Adam »

WVUgirl2003 wrote: Adub- not gonna' lie, your name did come to mind when i typed that....
Not every day one meets an archade game prodigy!
prodigy???? :paranoid: ....i would be more than happy for marco to see if i cheated in anyway...he may find that i have a little too much free time on my hands at times,but no cheating! :))

WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

I wasn't being sarcastic! It has taken me a week to get a 1600+ on ballo- here I was thinking "finally a top score" and low and behold= now I'm just 10,000+ behind!!!!
Adam
MVP
MVP

Post by Adam »

by the way...does anyone out there have cheat codes for Quickshot basketball? i cant seem to get within 20 of alleers or duqgirls scores and basketball is my #1 hobby.:)) :))