Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

More games are coming...
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Adam
MVP
MVP

Post by Adam »

WVUgirl2003 wrote: I wasn't being sarcastic! It has taken me a week to get a 1600+ on ballo- here I was thinking "finally a top score" and low and behold= now I'm just 10,000+ behind!!!!
to be honest,i got 1740 i think on ballo when it first came on here and didnt play it anymore until recently when wvpsycho beat my score.me and him went back and forth a couple of times but when he got 5000,i figured that i wouldnt beat it.i played it this morning and kept dieing before i would get close to 5000 until i realized that if you only get a couple of those green things at a time and keep very few red balls going back and forth the better.i would get 4 or 5 red balls going and then would get the orange ball and if it was the one that makes them go real fast,i would try to get to a corner or somewhere safe and stay.if it helped me and would turn into the big purple ball,i would wipe out the red as fast as i could.if you get the orange ball and it makes them super fast, wait for a minute and dont get anymore green ones...another orange ball will appear within a minute or so.it took me probably 40 minutes to get 14,000 that way,but it worked.if you get too many red balls going and are not  patient,it wont work..for me anyway because its too hard to keep an eye on every ball coming at you from all angles.not sure if that makes sense or not the way i described it...if not,i could try again! :))
"Weeping may endure for a night,but joy comes in the morning."(psalms 30:5)

WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

That actually totally makes sense which makes me realize:
1- I have spent too much time playing Ballo since I perfectly understood that!
AND
2- Clearly I am NOT patient enough to be victorious! (I end up having like 20 red balls flying around cause I get sick of waiting on the orange thing to show back up- lol!)
THANKS ! I am gonna try patience tomorrow! (It is a virtue I hear.) :)
WVU Mountaineers: 1922 Football National Champs & 1942 Basketball National Champs. Just as legitimate- never proclaimed; until NOW!
Adam
MVP
MVP

Post by Adam »

WVUgirl2003 wrote: That actually totally makes sense which makes me realize:
1- I have spent too much time playing Ballo since I perfectly understood that!
AND
2- Clearly I am NOT patient enough to be victorious! (I end up having like 20 red balls flying around cause I get sick of waiting on the orange thing to show back up- lol!)
THANKS ! I am gonna try patience tomorrow! (It is a virtue I hear.) :)
waiting on the orange thing to show back up is a pain in the neck...especially when it gives you like 4 or 5 superfast ones in a row and you have to keep scrambling to get out of the way.the thing that sucks the worst is when you are close to  beating a score and when you get a green one,a red ball appears right on top of you and you dont even have enough time to move out of the way.
patience is a big factor to ballo.i have very little patience,so i must have just gotten in a zone today.i just hope that my score stands atleast for a little while,because i need a ballo break! :))

Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

i just figured people looked up hints but I dont care either way. New games will be welcomed  though
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Adam
MVP
MVP

Post by Adam »

spd wrote: i just figured people looked up hints but I dont care either way. New games will be welcomed  though
i for one can assure you and everybody else that i dont look for hints(which i never even thought of...good idea  :D) and i dont cheat in anyway(which would be impossible..i think)!
if you try enough times and get in a zone,eventually you will beat records trust me.

there is a hint to getting as many records as me though.....first,you have to get very bored and some free time (late at night preferrably) and then follow these steps! :)) ..when the new games come out,i try them out.if i am good at the game,ill try to get the high score and if my score gets beat ill play that game only when i get free time and try to get the top score back.if im not very good at a game or i dont think that there is anyway to beat the top score(like Quickshot basketball especially X( ),i usually dont play it very often.you have to have some luck on your side at times for sure also!  ;)
Last edited by Adam on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

Cheater!
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Adam
MVP
MVP

Post by Adam »

spd wrote: Cheater!
heck with you copper,go eat a donut! =)) =)) =))

Nicole
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Nicole »

:( I can't play games.  It's telling me that there are no games available for playing, but it's working for other people.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

banned!  =))

hmmm, it's working for me ?
Nicole
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Nicole »

:(( :((  :((
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

do a system restore to yesterday and see if it's a setting
Nicole
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Nicole »

Not sure I need to do that.

This is what I get when I go to the Arcade.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

Marcooooooooooooooooooo
Scott
2nd String
2nd String

Post by Scott »

Moonpatrol ?
http://www.soundclick.com/SEZKeepDaChangeRecordsINC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.reverbnation.com/sez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;